QA/QC Job descriptions to setup a Quality Organisation
QA/QC Job descriptions:
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Quality Assurance Quality Control Procurement Manager
- Quality Assurance Quality Control Construction Manager (Site)
- Quality Control Turn Over Engineer
- Quality Control Senior Welding Inspector
- Quality Control Site Discipline Inspectors
- Certification Engineer
- Audit Leader
A selected Video Tutorial for you
Quality Assurance Manager
"The company Quality Assurance Manager is the representative of the project and has the responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of the quality management system".
- The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.